Wednesday 17 October 2012

CRUNCH TIME

I have this thing I call, "STUDY" but because of life as a whole, I am not ready to do so. Studying is for the main purpose of passing your subjects, in order to move on to the next year. Right now I am at a point where the 14th of November feels like is coming too fast and I have not even wrapped my head around conjunctions, Apartheid, capturing photographs, elemente van 'n koerant, communication and well what I mean is that I have not started to study. As much as I should, life has a way of deciding for me and that I have to change. Changing would mean cutting off my phone and concentrate on what is more important. Since my birthday has passed, there really is nothing else I should forward to either than completing tthis year with adeqquate marks...
#GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE WHO IS WRITING...

No comments:

Post a Comment