Thursday 19 April 2012

revival of reggie-loserville

i have always chosen to see the best in people and somehow i think that is not working for me. i have come into what they call a moment of failing to remind myself of the kind of people i left back home. stupidity, in my case should have pills because really i need help in order to be cured for being such an idiot. i am more than fustrated, i am beyond furious. i shelved my anger some time ago so that people could get to know the real me without having to lash out at them for no apparent reason and somehow i am sensing that i am going to take it out. like on a serious note i may have never killed a man but i will sure as hell drive his soul to death...# i am going to pray for myself that i do not spare his life...

No comments:

Post a Comment