Tuesday 12 June 2012

TOSS THE FEAR

contrary to popular belief, i am actually a quiet person. i don't speak because i am certain my mouth is of the devil himself. i attract people all the while and somehow i feel this is just not the way it is supposed to be. i have gone though life with a million of things within my reach and it is today and now that i feel so empty. i have tried to get the source out of my mind and life yet the pain of being in love silently, should send me to my very own grave. tears have been washed away from all the pain that i survived years ago and just when i need to show the emotion of confusion and sorrow, i cannot. i have no tears at all. i feel like cameron diaz in some movie where she had never cried since a long time ago and just as she realises that she is in love with jude law, the tears show the joy in her heart... what if i am going through the same thing and God forbid me to be a lost soul carrying the burden of a fearing heart. both in love and of course God. i am certain that once again i need and ask for prayer and that in all that i should do, from this day should fulfill my very heart and love like never before and always keep faith in GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment